District Advisory Committee (DAC/DELAC)
District Advisory Committee (DAC)
The District Advisory Committee (DAC) acts in an advisory capacity to the district use of LCFF Supplemental Funds. This committee provides an opportunity for parents, professionals and other community members to provide important input as it relates to our supplemental programs.
Parents comprise a majority of the membership of the District Advisory Committee. Other members may include special education teachers, general education teachers, other school personnel, representatives of related public and private agencies and school administrators.
Regular monthly meetings/workshops ensure that members are well informed about current programs and legislation. All District Advisory Committee meetings are open to the public.
District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC)
DELAC's purpose is to advise district officials on English learner programs and services. Our overall goal is to help English learners attain English proficiency and achieve academic success.
- On-going review of the district master plan and recommend modifications to reflect needs and priorities
- Review program implementation for English learners
- Monitor and ensure the effectiveness of the programs with district personnel
- Review and comment on the development or annual update of the Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Take other actions as required by the Education Code.
How Do I Become a DELAC Member?
- Attend the ELAC meetings at your student’s school.
- Ask the principal if you can be a representative of the school at the DELAC meetings.
- Participate in the ELAC and DELAC meetings.
CALENDARS AND AGENDAS
Below you'll find your calendar and agendas for upcoming meetings.
2023-2024 DAC/DELAC Meeting Schedule
Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services