Measure N Bond
MEASURE N RECEIVED 56% OF THE VOTES IT NEEDED TO PASS!!
With the passing of Measure N we were able to improve school safety, including fire and seismic safety; emergency and security systems.
We will also;
- Upgrade science labs and technology for improved 21st Century learning at Glen Edwards Middle School.
- Modernize classrooms/facilities to support instruction in core subjects like math, science, reading and writing at Glen Edwards Middle School.
- Repair/replace leaky roofs, floors, plumbing, lighting, electrical, HVAC and water systems at Glen Edwards Middle School.
- Renovate Glen Edwards Middle School and replace aging portables with new classrooms at Glen Edwards Middle School.
- Improve energy efficiency and reinvest the savings into instruction.
- Relieve overcrowding by constructing a new elementary school.
ALL Measure N funds stay local, benefiting ONLY Western Placer Unified School District schools and students.