Measure N Bond
MEASURE N RECEIVED 56% OF THE VOTES IT NEEDED TO PASS!!
With the passing of Measure N, we were able to improve school safety, including fire and seismic safety; emergency and security systems.
- Upgraded science labs and technology for improved 21st Century learning at Glen Edwards Middle School.
- Modernized classrooms/facilities to support instruction in core subjects like math, science, reading and writing at Glen Edwards Middle School.
- Repaired/replaced leaky roofs, floors, plumbing, lighting, electrical, HVAC and water systems at Glen Edwards Middle School.
- Renovated Glen Edwards Middle School and replace aging portables with new classrooms.
- Improved energy efficiency and reinvested the savings into instruction.
- Relieved overcrowding by constructing a new elementary school.
ALL Measure N funds stayed local, benefiting ONLY Western Placer Unified School District schools and students.