Information Technology (IT)
Western Placer Unified School District is committed to advancing the integration of technology into teaching and learning. This includes developing and supporting the required infrastructure, hardware, software and professional development.
Our goals are to improve student academic achievement through technology literacy and to improve the ability of all teachers to integrate technology effectively into curricula and instruction.
In coordination with educational services and individual school sites, our Information Technology department designs, implements, and maintains numerous systems and technologies to support business and curricular functions within the Western Placer Unified School District.
TECH FORMS & INFORMATION
- Educational Technology Plan
- Technology Content Standards Grades K-5
- Technology Content Standards Grades 6-8
- Technology Content Standards Grade 9
- Technology Content Standards Grades 10 - 12
- Employee Acceptable Use Agreement
- BP/E 4040 Employee Use of Technology
- Student Technology Use Agreement K-12
- BP/AR/E 3163 - Student Use of Technology
- Portable Electronic Equipment Agreement
- Technology Donation Form