Skip To Main Content




**We are currently accepting interdistrict transfers for the current school year (2021-2022). We are accepting interdistrict transfers via email at You may also submit request forms via mail, fax or in person during business hours.**

The Board expects parents who live within our attendance boundaries to enroll their students in our schools, so we can continue to plan and meet our commitments. However, WPUSD has established a process to evaluate requests for students who reside in one district while intending to attend school in another district. This process is called an interdistrict transfer request. The request must be approved by the district in which the student lives and the desired district of attendance to allow the student to enroll. Incoming high school students requesting an interdistrict transfer will be required to attend a virtual informational meeting prior to submitting an application. Virtual informational meetings will be hosted by both Lincoln and Twelve Bridges High School. For questions regarding Lincoln High School’s informational meetings, please call Lincoln High School at 916-645-6360. For questions regarding Twelve Bridges High School’s informational meetings, please call Mr. Maul at 916-409-2631. Any questions about the process that is not explained in the parent handbook may be directed to Favi Melendrez-Lopez at 916-645-6350.

2021-2022 Documents


Your child's education is extremely important to all of us.  We know that families recognize the importance of developing strong attendance habits in order to access the excellent education that our district provides.  Excellent attendance is a building block to a successful future.  We will be alerting families if their child begins to show a pattern of excessive absences or truancy.

For more information about State of California attendance requirements, please click here
For information about general student attendance requirements, please click here  English  Spanish
For information about School Attendance Review Board (SARB) processes, please click here English Spanish 

For specific information about reporting absences, please contact the individual school sites.