Student Health Concerns & Medications
All medication, whether over the counter or prescribed by a physician, must have a medication administration form signed and on file before we can administer medication to your child.
- Once forms are signed, medication may be delivered by the parent/guardian or responsible adult only
- Do not send medications into school with your child
- Medication must be in the original package with a pharmacy label stating the students name, medication name, dose and route
- Always let the school know if there has been a change in the medication type or dose
- If pills require splitting please split them prior to bring them in
- If medication is in the liquid form please bring the appropriate measuring tool
AUTHORIZATION FOR RELEASE OF INFORMATION
Any exchange of information between your students health care provider and our staff must have an authorization to release information form on file. This allows the school nurse to communicate with your students health care provider to complete necessary forms for medication and create care plans.
General Exchange of Information
UC Davis English | Spanish