Click the link below to research when positive cases may have occurred at your site.
Experiencing Symptoms or Recently Tested Positive?
If your child has tested positive, is a close contact to a confirmed case, or is symptomatic, please call your child's school site directly.
COVID Resources for Staff
Instructions and resources for staff are located on the WPUSD Intranet.
WPUSD COVID-19 Testing Plan
In compliance with SB 1479, Western Placer Unified School District has adopted the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Testing Framework for K-12 Schools as its COVID 19 testing plan. Any questions about the WPUSD COVID-19 testing plan can be directed towards Michael Maul, Director of Personnel Services. The CDPH testing framework can be found here.
Need a COVID Test?
Please contact your child's school office to receive an over the counter COVID test.
Click the button below for the student attestation form.
- Resolution Passed on 2/22/22 Re: Masking Enforcement
- Letter to Dr. Richard Pan, State Senator and Scott Wiener, State Senator (SB 871 and SB 866): 02/15/2022
- Face Covering Reminder: 1/21/22
- Memo to Parents Re: Exclusion
- WPUSD Letter to the Governor
- WPUSD Resolution RE: Mandates
- PCOE Letter to the Governor
- WPUSD Letter RE: Face Coverings - Aug 2021
- California Governor - COVID-19
- CDPH Requirement for Universal Masking
- California Department of Public Health
- Placer County COVID-19 Resources