Experiencing Symptoms or Recently Tested Positive?
If your child has tested positive, is a close contact to a confirmed case, or is symptomatic, please call your child's school site directly.
- Resolution Passed on 2/22/22 Re: Masking Enforcement
- Letter to Dr. Richard Pan, State Senator and Scott Wiener, State Senator (SB 871 and SB 866): 02/15/2022
- Face Covering Reminder: 1/21/22
- Memo to Parents Re: Exclusion
- WPUSD Letter to the Governor
- WPUSD Resolution RE: Mandates
- PCOE Letter to the Governor
- WPUSD Letter RE: Face Coverings - Aug 2021
- California Governor - COVID-19
- CDPH Requirement for Universal Masking
- California Department of Public Health
- Placer County COVID-19 Resources
Coordinator of Special Projects- COVID-19 Preparedness and Response
Phone: (530) 830-2550 (Google Voice- COVID-19 questions/reports)