Skip To Main Content
Goals & Priorities
GLOBAL DISTRICT GOALS
- Develop and continually upgrade a well-articulated K-12 academic program that challenges all students to achieve their highest potential.
- Foster a safe, caring environment where individual differences are valued and respected.
- Provide facilities for all district programs and functions that are suitable in terms of function, space, cleanliness and attractiveness.
- Promote the involvement of the community, local government, business, service organizations, etc. as partners in the education of our students.
- Promote student health and nutrition in order to enhance readiness for learning.
- Safety & Well-being (students and staff) [Global Goals 2, 4 & 5]
- Physical, Emotional, and Cultural Safety
- College & Career Readiness [Global Goals 1 & 5]
- Graduate Profile - What does it mean to be college and career ready?
- Comprehensive Counseling
- Multi Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)
- Organizational Excellence & Optimization [Global Goals 2, 3 & 5]
- District Services & Resources
- Professional Development and Support