Skip To Main Content

Work Permits

During the School Year

Work permits are processed through the student's school office. Please click the school directory link to find your child's school. 


Summer Work Permits

Students will complete the work permit application and submit to the district office. Please allow 24 hours for processing. 

Entertainment Industry Work Permits

Information about a work permit application specific only to the entertainment industry is available on the State of California Department of Industrial Relations page.  You may obtain an entertainment work permit here

Work Permits for Home School Students

Home school students may download the work permit application here and submit to the WPUSD District Office. Please allow 24 hours for processing. 


To find out additional information from the California Department of Labor and frequently asked questions from the California Department of Education.